The main purpose of this program is the education of highly qualified personnel, graduated economists from the field of business economics with the application of current knowledge and methods and the use of modern technology. The purpose of this study program is to enable students to acquire adequate theoretical-applicable knowledge and appropriate skills for conducting economic affairs and solving specific economic problems, managing entrepreneurial and business activities for work in the economy, the financial sector, banking, insurance, public sector, etc. The purpose is to implement a teaching process based on the principles of the Bologna Declaration and the continuous monitoring of the quality of the teaching and extracurricular process.
The study program is realized in accordance with the latest scientific settings and achievements of the domestic practice and practice of the developed countries of Europe and the USA, which is also in the function of educational goals. It is based on the needs of the labor market in our country for experts in the field of business economics, who will be able to respond to many challenges related to European integration, globalization, technological innovations, constant and rapid changes, not only with new knowledge, but also with the new system values.
The overall goal of the study program is to educate graduate economists who are able to link and synthesize the acquired knowledge to solve a specific problem in the field of economics. The specific goal of the study program is:
• To achieve adequate competencies, skills and practical skills necessary for performing appropriate professional tasks in the fields of business finance, accounting, banking, insurance, management of entrepreneurial activities, international economics, etc.
• Education of personnel in the field of business economics that contribute to meeting the wider social needs, as well as the involvement of the Republic of Serbia in European and international integration;
• To provide appropriate knowledge that will enable mobility of candidates in the national and international milieu;
• A coordinated curriculum and program of the Faculty, with plans and programs of institutions from the countries of the European Union, students are given the opportunity to check their knowledge abroad.
• Developing student awareness for continuing education, continuing master studies and education throughout their lives.
- General competencies
General competencies acquired by students of the study program Business economy are:
• Competence to solve real problems from practice;
• Developing the ability of critical thinking, the ability to analyze problems, synthesize the solution, predict the effects of the selected solution;
• Ability to independently judge, initiate and make appropriate decisions;
• Ability to work in an environment of teamwork and mutual dependency;
• Adaptation to changing circumstances;
• Identifying your strengths and weaknesses and training to plan and manage your personal development and career development;
• To continue their education if they wish to do so.
- Subject-specific competencies
Subject specific competences acquired by students of the study program Business economy are:
• Enhance and complement the theoretical and practical skills of knowledge acquired in previous education;
• Qualified to recognize basic economic trends in the business of companies and conditions for inclusion of our economy in the processes of global integration;
• Understands the basic concepts of business mathematics, methods and techniques used to solve business problems in economics and understands the essence and range of mathematical methods and techniques used to solve business problems, and can demonstrate the ability to plan, prepare and implement the solution obtained by applying mathematical methods and techniques in solving business problems;
• They are trained to plan, organize, manage and control business processes in different organizations;
• Complement the knowledge of foreign languages and use for international cooperation and monitoring of new knowledge from the environment,
• Ability to use word processing software, tabulation, presentation creation and internet search;
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the discipline of sociology;
• To independently carry out a simpler statistical analysis of phenomena in economy and business characterized by stochastic-variable nature;
• Ability to foresee events expected in the future based on macroeconomic developments in the past;
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the law as an expert-scientific discipline; solving concrete problems using scientific methods and procedures; linking basic knowledge from the legal field and their application.
|1||Introduction to Economics||7|
|3||Introduction to Management||8|
|7||Introduction to Macroeconomics||7|
|8||English Language 1||7|
|4||English Language 2||7|
|7||Human Resources Management||7|
|8||Elective courses group 1:||8|
|2||English Language 3||7|
|3||Small and Medium Enterprises Management||7|
|4||Elective courses group 2:||8|
|8||Elective courses group 3:||8|
|8.1||International Business Finance|
|4||Innovation and Entrepreneurship||7|
|5||Elective courses group 4:||6|
|6||Elective courses group 5:||9|
|6.1||Capital Economics and Development Financing|
|7||Elective courses group 6:||9|
|7.1||Financial Markets and Securities|
|7.2||International Commercial Law|